Book a Session with Red Tutoring
Until further notice, all 2020/2021 tutoring sessions will be conducted virtually. Please see New: Virtual Sessions for details.
Please note before you book an appointment: I have a no cancellation, no rescheduling, and no refund policy. Please contact me directly with questions.
- I primarily offer one-on-one sessions, but feel free to form your own small group of up to four total students, and share the cost of the session.
- I generally meet students in Wells Library, the main library at Indiana University, located directly across the street from Kelley School of Business.
- Sessions can usually be flexible in start times, and these sessions can usually start anywhere between 5-15 minutes earlier or later than stated time on scheduling site, if that helps you out relative to your class schedule. Please contact me in advance of booking if you would like to slightly alter your starting time.
- Occasionally, if my schedule allows, I can open up additional appointments. Please contact me directly for that possibility.
- I am available for Summer tutoring sessions by request only, so if interested, please book with me directly.